TGOUM 45K Ultra Marathon will start from Puri will end at Puri, with the route being a Scenic Beauty. With the Trees of Cashew Kernnel, Coconut, Palm, etc. and Paddy Fields on both side of the roads; the runners always cherish running on this route. While crossing several Rivers & Canals & the Sea Beach on the route (known as Marine Drive), it is always a pleasurable moment.
- Should upload a valid and legible photoID Card (Aadhar/Driving License/VoterIdCard) during the registration process.
- Final decision to accept or reject any application for the 45K Ultra Marathon lies with the Odisha Runners Organising committee.
All entrants must qualify by completing an officially recognized race, technically approved by the local athletics federation, according to the following table during the period of 1st January 2018 & 30th November 2018.
- 21.1k: Less than 3:15 Hours
- Your entry into the TGOUM will be processed, within 2 weeks, after the receipt of your registration fee subject to the approval criteria mentioned above.
- If your application is rejected, payment gateway charges of 4% + Rs.10 would be deducted from the registration amount prior to the refund. The balance amount would be refunded to the payment method used during the registration.
- In case of Non-Participation/ Cancellation of the Ticket under any circumstances, no refund would be initiated.
- There won’t be any refund, in case, the event is called-off due to Extreme Weather Conditions or Political/Geographical Crisis.
Rules & Regulations
- The minimum age to run the 45K Ultra Marathon is 18 years.
The Registration Fee for the 45K Ultra Marathon is as below
Regular fees: Rs.1800
- All Registration Fees are to be paid online and in full before your race entry can be confirmed.
- The 45K Ultra Run it will be a 22.5 loop from Puri.
All registered participants are entitled to:
- Official Race T-Shirt
- An official race BIB with RFID Tag
- Water, energy drinks and refreshments along the course.
- Medical Support
- Post-race refreshments
- Finisher’s medal
- Finishers e-Certificate
Race Cut off time
- In order to qualify as an official 45K Ultra Marathon Race finisher, a runner must finish 45km within the 07:00 hours course limit
- After the stipulated cutoff times all runners will be considered as a DNF (Did Not Finish) for the race or maybe asked run on the footpath/sidewalk at their own risk, as roads will have to be opened to the regular vehicular traffic.
- Please note course support (volunteers, entertainment, water, energy drinks, food or medical aid) and timing support cannot be ensured after the cutoff times
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, Puri
- The 45K Ultra Marathon will start at 7 am on Sunday, 10th February 2019
- Runners need to report at least 30 minutes before the start time.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, Puri