10K Run is almost flat with an elevation of approximately 30 meters, looped course.
- Should upload a valid and legible photoID Card (Aadhar/Driving License/VoterIdCard) during the registration process.
- Your entry into the TGOUM will be processed, within 2 weeks, after the receipt of your registration fee subject to the approval criteria mentioned above
- In case of Non-Participation/ Cancellation of the Ticket under any circumstances, no refund would be initiated.
Rules & Regulations
- The minimum age to run the 10K Fun Run is 16 years.
- Parents must sign an Authorization Letter on the day of Expo/Bib Collection for children below 16 Years to participate in the race.
The Registration Fee for the 10K Run is as below
- All Registration Fees are to be paid online and in full before your race entry can be confirmed.
All registered participants are entitled to:
- Official Race T-Shirt
- An official race BIB
- Water, energy drinks and refreshments along the course.
- Medical Support
- Post-race refreshments
- Finisher’s medal
- Finishers e-Certificate
Race Cut off time / Course Limit
- In order to qualify as an official 10K Race finisher, a runner must finish 10 km within the 1:30 hours course limit
- After the stipulated cutoff times all runners will be considered as a DNF (Did Not Finish) for the race or maybe asked run on the footpath/sidewalk at their own risk, as roads will have to be opened to the regular vehicular traffic.
- Please note course support (volunteers, entertainment, water, energy drinks, food or medical aid) and timing support cannot be ensured after the cutoff times.
Start Area/End Area
- DHAULI SHANTI STUPA, BHUBANESWAR
- The 10K Run will start at 5:00 am on Sunday, 10th February 2019
- Runners need to report at least 30 minutes before the start time.